5 key principles he uses in order to learn and use new vocabulary quickly and effectively.
1) Choose the words that have a purpose in conversation. Learn frequently used words in any language.
2) Relate them to what you already know.
3) Review them number of times. Think of them when you are learning new words. They reach your long-term memory due to frequent reviews.
4) Record them in some notes and have a look at them for review.
5) Try Using the words in meaningful conversation and communication.
Why I learned 11 languages? What is the motivation.